What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in the second mezzanine (up to $53.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Purple Xperience
- The Show: An electrifying tribute to His Purple Majesty that authentically replicates the sound and essence of a true Prince and The Revolution concert.
- What Makes the Xperience So Authentic: The band is led by Matt “Doctor” Fink, whom fans know as the Grammy winning keyboardist of the real Prince and The Revolution from 1978–1991. And in the seemingly inimitable role of Prince, singer and guitarist Marshall Charloff nails the voice, six-string heroics, and unmatched fashion sense of the icon. Plus, they’re from Minneapolis.
- The Showstopper: Expect tears of joy, or just plain purple tears for a departed legend, when the band unleashes it’s epic version of “Purple Rain”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 28, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. No elevator access to the mezzanine level. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.