Going to a concert is an opportunity to be around a lot of people and maybe finally collect all those signatures you need to start selling fresh meat in your front yard. Be a part of something big with a last chance at this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to see The Rascals in Once Upon a Dream Starring the Rascals
- When: Thursday, October 10, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Greek Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $30 for Section C (up to a $79.35 value)
- $40 for terrace (up to a $79.35 value)
- $50 for Section B (up to a $95.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- Over 40 years: how long it’s been since The Rascals performed publicly
- What to expect: Once Upon a Dream is much more than a reunion show—it also tells the history of the band through film segments, archival footage, and expert narration
- Who to expect: original members Eddie Brigati, Dino Danelli, Felix Cavaliere, and Gene Corning
- Who co-directed the show and wrote the aforementioned expert narration: Steven Van Zandt, the legendary E Street Band guitarist and actor
- Where this show got its start: in New York, where it sold out on Broadway
- What you’ll hear: hits from the ’60s or every single film made about the ’60s, such as “Good Lovin’,” “People Got to Be Free,” “It’s a Beautiful Morning,” and “Groovin’“<p>