- $35 for one G-Pass to see The Rascals: Once Upon a Dream (up to a $73.35 value)
- When: Saturday, November 23, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Landmark Theatre
- Seating: orchestra, loge, or balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Over 40 years: how long it's been since The Rascals performed publicly
- What to expect: Once Upon a Dream is much more than a reunion show—it also tells the history of the band through film segments, archival footage, and expert narration
- Who to expect: original members Eddie Brigati, Dino Danelli, Felix Cavaliere, and Gene Corning
- Who co-directed the show and wrote the aforementioned expert narration: Steven Van Zandt, the legendary E Street Band guitarist and actor
- Where this show got its start: in New York, where it sold out on Broadway
- What you'll hear: hits from the '60s or every single film made about the '60s, such as "Good Lovin'," "People Got to Be Free," "It's a Beautiful Morning," and "Groovin'"