What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-Pass to see The Rascals: Once Upon a Dream (up to a $73.35 value)
- When: Saturday, November 23, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Landmark Theatre
- Seating: orchestra, loge, or balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. ####The Rascals
- Over 40 years: how long it’s been since The Rascals performed publicly
- What to expect: Once Upon a Dream is much more than a reunion show—it also tells the history of the band through film segments, archival footage, and expert narration
- Who to expect: original members Eddie Brigati, Dino Danelli, Felix Cavaliere, and Gene Corning
- Who co-directed the show and wrote the aforementioned expert narration: Steven Van Zandt, the legendary E Street Band guitarist and actor
- Where this show got its start: in New York, where it sold out on Broadway
- What you’ll hear: hits from the ’60s or every single film made about the ’60s, such as “Good Lovin’,” “People Got to Be Free,” “It’s a Beautiful Morning,” and “Groovin’“<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 23, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Landmark Theatre on 11/23. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. There is no elevator service to the loge or balcony levels. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.