What You'll Get
- $36 for one ticket for balcony seating
- $45 for one ticket for balcony seating
- Click to view the seating chart
The Rat Pack is Back
- What they aim to be: the closest audiences can get to ’60s Vegas magic without eating a copy of the original Ocean’s Eleven
- How they capture the martini-swilling essence of the Rat Pack: with creaseless crooning, soft-shoeing, and unapologetic cornball humor
- Who’s playing the famed foursome: Brian Duprey as Sinatra, Drew Anthony as Dean Martin’s doppelganger, Kenny Jones as Sammy Davis, Jr., and Mickey Joseph as wise guy Joey Bishop
- How Las Vegas Sun describes the show: “This is as close as anyone has come to capturing the feeling of the real thing.”
Captain Frederick Pabst contributed to Milwaukee’s status as a cultural landmark of the upper Midwest by building Pabst Theater, formally known as Das Neue Deutsche Stadt-Theater, in 1895. According to legend, when he was informed that his theater had burned to the ground, the brewing magnate interrupted his European vacation to wire home the order to “Rebuild at once!”—and 11 months later, the stage was completed anew. Where the old theater honored German artists by having their names inscribed along the cornice of the auditorium, the new building featured an international consortium of cultural notables. The theater’s globe-spanning influences were made even more apparent with the installation of an Austrian crystal chandelier and an Italian marble staircase.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 6, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 5/6 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.