What You'll Get
- $18 for one ticket for regular seating (rows K-N) (up to $28.42 value)
- $20 for one ticket for center-section seating (rows F-J) (up to $34 value)
- $25 for one ticket for preferred seating (rows C-E), plus one drink (up to $50 value)
- $31 for one ticket for front-section seating (rows A-B), plus one drink (up to $62 value)
The Rat Pack Undead
- What it is: A zombie concert parody of the Rat Pack that blends the group’s jazzy numbers with comedy bits to create one cryptically entertaining show.
- Who performs: Frank, Dean, and Sammy, complete with their signature tuxedos and zombie-like skin.
- Their catalog: It features all the familiar hits, just with some altered lyrics. Favorites include “Come Die With Me,” “Mr. So Mangled,” and “What Kind of Ghoul Am I?”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 28, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.