- $45 for one early-discount G-Pass for upper-bowl seating (up to $87.70 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $55 for one early-discount G-Pass for upper-bowl seating (up to $87.70 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $65 for one G-Pass for upper-bowl seating (up to $87.70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Nicki Minaj: This multiplatinum-selling, Grammy-nominated hip-hop star and fashion icon unleashes her frenetic MC skills, alter egos, and killer dance moves in a set packed with jams such as “Super Bass” and “Anaconda.”
- Big Sean: Although the Detroit-bred rapper and Kanye cohort is pretty slender, his rhymes earn the “Big” in his moniker; he racked up nine BET Hip Hop Awards and two Grammy nominations for scene-stealing turns in hits such as “Mercy” and “My Last.”
- Meek Mill: Graduating from a Rick Ross protege to a Drake-dissing household name, Meek has skills and star-power that just get stronger by the second. For evidence, check out his latest No. 1 album, Dreams Worth More Money.
- Fetty Wap: The rapper that Complex calls, “the hero we didn’t know we needed, a true underdog with vocal contortion and insane melodies being his super powers” scored two Grammy nods and the Who Blew Up Award at the BET Hip Hop Awards for his breakthrough hit, “Trap Queen.”
- Also Appearing: Omarion | DJ Khaled | O.T. Genasis