What You'll Get
- The Real Radio Show 1st Annual USO Benefit Concert
- When: Friday, May 1, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Amazura Concert-Hall
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $12 for one VIP ticket with a post-show celebrity meet and greet (up to $22.09 value)
- $600 for The Platinum Experience Table for 12 (up to $1,039.95 value)
The Platinum Experiences includes:
- Table seating for twelve
- Advanced meet and greet with the celebrity guests
- Two bottles of wine
- Snacks, soda, water, and waitress service
The Real Radio Show 1st Annual USO Benefit Concert
- How you know The Real Radio Show: it’s the unhinged syndicated variety show that features celebrity interviews, indie music, and the comic chops of hosts Frankie Dee, Henry K., Mark “The Animal” Mendoza (of Twisted Sister fame), and singer/songwriter/actress Krissy
- What you may not have known: The Real Radio Show has a heart pumping with patriotism, which is why they’ve assembled a massive concert to benefit both the USO and families of the NYPD
- Acts bringing the laughs: the dependable hosts, abetted by Howard Stern staple Jackie “The Jokeman” Martling, whose nickname makes him legally obligated to be funny
- Acts bringing the rock ‘n’ roll: Adrenaline Mob (a metal supergroup featuring Russell Allen of Symphony X), special guest Ray Luzier (the drummer from Korn), Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal (of Guns ‘N Roses and Lita Ford fame), The Undead (featuring Misfits guitarist Bobby Steele), and Trans- Siberian Orchestra
- Act bringing the hippie to the hip-hip hop: Rapper’s Delight, featuring original Sugarhill Gang members Wonder Mike, Master Gee, and Henn Dogg
- Other acts spicing up the lineup: 2010 Texas State Champion Bodybuilder Tara Rickert, America’s Got Talent troubadour Marty Brown, wrestler/comic book hero Brimstone, and crooner Angela McKenzie, who’ll deliver a powerful rendition of “The Star Spangled Banner”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 1, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 5/1 for a ticket at box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Divinity Enterprises's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of event. Doors open 30min before show. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.