All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see The Red Hot Chilli Pipers, starting from $16
- Seating: orchestra
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Red Hot Chilli Pipers
- What they do: make audiences see bagpipes in a radically new way by covering classic and contemporary rock songs
- Such as: “Thunderstruck” by AC/DC, “Use Somebody” by Kings of Leon, and “Clocks” by Coldplay
- They also play: guitars and drums on traditional pipe tunes like “Amazing Grace”
- Where they’ve been: New York, Beijing, Melbourne, and countless other cities
- How you know you’re at a Pipers concert: evocative bagpipes, dazzling lights and fog, nine guys wearing kilts
Akron Civic Theatre
Designed in 1929 by theater architect John Eberson, the Akron Civic Theatre is a cultural landmark that nurtures a wide array of family-friendly entertainment. The auditorium showcases elaborate, Moorish-influenced décor with Italian alabaster statues and a ceiling that reproduces a twinkling, star-lit sky complete with tiny meteorite strikes.
The Fine Print