- $15 for one general-admission ticket (up to $26.25 value)
The Regurgitator: Stevie Starr
- What Stevie does: swallows and regurgitates unusual objects
- What kind of objects: billiard balls, live goldfish, broken glass, and even a cherry tomato followed by a razor blade
- What happened when he went on America’s Got Talent: Judge Howard Stern remarked, “Wait until America gets ahold of you.”
- When America first got ahold of him, however: Late Night with David Letterman, as far back as the ’80s. Consider his career regurgitated.
Zanies is more than a comedy club. It's comedy history. Founded in 1978 in Chicago, the original location played a major role in the early careers of some of today's biggest laughmakers, including Jay Leno, Richard Lewis, and Jerry Seinfeld. Now spread out to locations in Illinois and Tennessee, Zanies continues to host leading witty talent on its laughter-amplifying stages.