What You'll Get
- $19 for one ticket to Rembrandt Chamber Players present An Evening with the Masters (up to $35 value)
- When: Sunday, March 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Nichols Hall
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student, senior, or military discounts. Children TK and under are admitted free.
Rembrandt Chamber Players present An Evening with the Masters
- The Music: Mozart’s Oboe Quintet in C minor and Quartet in E Flat major plus the company’s premiere performance of Beethoven’s Archduke Trio
- Notable Soloists: violinist David Perry and violist Anthony Devroye
- Highlights: see and hear the winners of Rembrandt Chamber Players’ 20th Annual High School Chamber Music Competition
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 22, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 3/22 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Rembrandt Chamber Players' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rembrandt Chamber Musicians
Culled from principal members of the Lyric Opera of Chicago and Music of the Baroque, the group known as Rembrandt Chamber Musicians—founded in 1990—travels the centuries with works ranging from historically informed performances of Baroque classics to modern compositions by local composers.
The innovative team of musicians has held many one-of-a-kind performances and worked with a variety of talented artists over the years. For one thing, The Mahler Project, presented as an innovative take on chamber arrangements of Mahler’s larger symphonies, lasted three years. For another, they commissioned and introduced a new sonata for oboe and piano by Grammy Award winner Howard Levy in 2012.
Rembrandt Chamber Musicians' music echoes into the future through their multitude of youth-focused programs and competitions. In 1995, RCM founded the Rembrandt Young Artists Competition, a high school level chamber music tournament for public and private schools throughout Illinois. The winning teams receive coaching, opportunities to perform, and access to help with educational outreach programs around Chicago.