What You'll Get
- $40 for one general admission ticket to The Riddersen Wedding (up to $80 value)
- When: Saturday, June 27, from 10 p.m.–2 a.m.
- Where: Boulevard3 in Hollywood
The night begins at a dinner party—the location of which will be visible upon purchase—where wedding crashers get to know each other and nosh on free food that includes Porto’s bakery items, chocolate–covered strawberries, and tacos. Ticket also includes a bonus private invite to the wedding crasher meetup on Friday, June 26 at 9 p.m. The reception takes place at Boulevard3, beginning at 10 p.m. and ending at 2 a.m.
The Riddersen Wedding
- The Story: real-life couple—Chad Riddersen and Jessica Zetino—are inviting hundreds of strangers to crash their epic red-carpet wedding reception in a send-up to their favorite Hollywood movie, Wedding Crashers
- The Press: the couple’s offbeat plan has been featured on Thrillist, ABC, WGN, and Last Call with Carson Daly. This red-carpet event will feature media from various national TV outlets.
- The Party: a black-tie reception, secret wedding crasher meet-up, at Hollywood hotspot Boulevard3, attended by around 1,000 guests complete with midnight soul food, gourmet desserts, garter throw and bouquet toss, and in-demand L.A. DJS setting the energetic soundtrack
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 28, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Redeem on 6/27 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.