All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Some things you just don’t want to miss, like a concert by your favorite band or the part of the news where they say why they’re showing your picture. Don’t miss a beat with this deal.
- $60 for two tickets to see The Rides with Stephen Stills, Barry Goldberg, and Kenny Wayne Shepherd (up to a $122.50 value)
- When: Friday, September 20, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Arena Theatre
- Seating: rows S–U of sections 3–4 or 6–13
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
The Rides with Stephen Stills, Barry Goldberg, and Kenny Wayne Shepherd
- How you know Stephen Stills: he’s the multi-instrumentalist and vocalist behind Buffalo Springfield and Crosby, Stills, and Nash
- How good is he?: he’s named one of the top 30 guitarists of all time by Rolling Stone magazine
- But is he in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?: twice
- Number of induction ceremonies Stephen Stills has sat through: one
- How’s that possible?: he was inducted with both Buffalo Springfield and Crosby, Stills, and Nash on the same night
- Band that Stills was almost a member of: The Monkees
- What prevented that alternate reality: a contract dispute, possibly brought about by a time traveler who saw the crazy future that would have been
- How you know Barry Goldberg: a prolific keyboardist whose hits include “Killing Floor,” “Another Country,” and “Sunny”
- How he got his start: playing as a teenager with Muddy Waters and Howlin’ Wolf
- How you know Kenny Wayne Shepherd: guitarist responsible for “Blue on Black,” and “Deja Voodoo”
- Number of platinum albums Shepherd has released: three
- Number of Shepherd’s albums that have hit #1 on the Billboard US Blues charts: all of them (six)
- As The Rides, these three have released: 2013’s Can’t Get Enough<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 20, 2013. Redeem on 9/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Arena Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Vendini's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arena Theatre
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.