- $51 for one ticket for mid-theater seating (up to $73.06 value)
- $69 for one ticket for front orchestra or booth seating (up to $95.86 value)
- View the seating chart
The Righteous Brothers
Bill Medley concert highlights
- The Righteous Brothers: the blue-eyed soul duo that gave the world mega hits such as “You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin’,” “Unchained Melody,” and “(You’re My) Soul and Inspiration”
- Their righteous addition to the musical lexicon: The term “blue-eyed soul” was actually coined to describe their particular operatic brand of rhythm and blues.
- Their most righteous accomplishments: After landing more than 20 hits on the Billboard charts, scoring Grammy nods, and making pottery an acceptable date-night activity thanks to their soundtrack contribution to Ghost, Bill Medley and Bobby Hatfield earned their rightful place in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- A most un-righteous moment: the passing of Brother Bobby Hatfield in 2003—just months after his Hall of Fame induction
- A most righteous revival: Filling in for Bobby Hatfield, Branson crooner Bucky Heard hits the high notes and gives the show an extra dose of humor. According to Bill, “Bucky is the guy….I needed somebody that I could laugh with, and I could sing hard with, and love and respect.”