All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $21 for one G-Pass to see The Righteous Brothers’ Bill Medley (up to $45.90 value)
- When: Saturday, April 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park Hard Rock Live
- Seating: rear of sections 1–3, or section 4 or 6, rows A–C
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Righteous Brothers’ Bill Medley
- You know him as: the booming baritone of The Righteous Brothers, who gave the world mega hits such as “You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin’,” “Unchained Melody,” and “(You’re My) Soul and Inspiration”
- Neat fact: the term “blue-eyed soul” was actually coined to describe The Righteous Brothers’s sound
- Filling in for departed Brother Bobby Hatfield: Bill’s daughter McKenna, whom you might have seen crooning “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life” with her papa on Dancing with the Stars
- What not to do during this song: that jump-lift from Dirty Dancing (unless you get a good running start)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 11, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park on 4/11. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.