What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see The Rocket Queens and Appetite for Destruction, starting from $10
- General-admission standing
- Ages 16+ unless accompanied by a guardian
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Rocket Queens and Appetite for Destruction
- The Rocket Queens: This all-female tribute to Guns N’ Roses—founded by Guitar World contributor and session guitarist Lily Maase—recreate the stage antics, note-for-note riffs, wailing vocals, and shredding solos with sweat, swagger, and style. They describe themselves as the closest thing to seeing GnR in their prime, if the original lineup had “shopped at Victoria’s Secret and wore 6-inch heels.”
- Appetite for Destruction: Bringing Guns N’ Roses tunes to the stage are Slash stand-in John Ricotta, who nails the guitarist’s Les Paul shredding, and Axl stand-in Rob Pfeffer, who mirrors the singer’s serpentine dance moves, siren vocals, and knack for showing up on time. The New York-based band has been performing Guns N’ Roses hits for nearly 20 years.
The Fine Print