What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for one general-admission flexi ticket, good for any day June 1–July 28. Valid Monday–Friday only.
- $29 for one general-admission flexi ticket, good for any day June 3–July 30. Valid Saturday and Sunday only.
Exhibitionism session times commence every half hour; click here to view operating hours. Sessions are not timed but 90 minutes is recommended to view the exhibition.
Family friendly. Kids aged 12 and younger are free, but must be accompanied by an adult. Reservations are not required, but don’t forget to bring your voucher to the Pier.
Exhibitionism – The Rolling Stones
- The band: It’s no exaggeration to say that the Rolling Stones have shaped the course of culture for the past 50 years, serving as inspirations to artists such as Andy Warhol and Shepard Fairey, fashion designers such as Alexander McQueen and Prada, and pretty much every music lover in the world.
- The exhibition: A historic collection of Stones memorabilia, including vintage guitars, tour paraphernalia, and sound-mixing desks, along with original works by the aforementioned artists, and a cinematic screening narrated by Martin Scorsese, culminating in an interactive recreation of being backstage at a Stones concert finale.
- The insight: This collection offers unprecedented insight into both the four members of the band and the galaxy of artists that orbited them, being curated with the help of Mick, Keith, Ronnie, and Charlie themselves.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.