- One general-admission ticket to a standup-comedy show or concert
- Where: The RRazz Room
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $20 to see Janis Siegel on Saturday, February 8, at 8 p.m. (up to $41 value)
- $15 to see Doris Dear, Shaynee Rainbolt, and Terese Genecco on Friday, February 14, at 8 p.m. (up to $30 value)
- $23 to see Emily Skinner on Saturday, February 15, at 8 p.m. (up to $36 value)
- $18 to see Peggy King and The All-Star Jazz Trio on Monday, February 16, at 7 p.m. (up to $36 value)<p>
The RRazz Room requires a two-item minimum food-and-beverage purchase per person, not included in this Groupon.<p>
- For a swooning, crooning evening with the founding member of The Manhattan Transfer who has nine Grammys holstered in her Grammy belt, see Janis Siegel’s Night Songs: A Late Night Interlude.
- For a lighthearted evening of song, dance, and silliness starring three award-winning NYC entertainers, see Doris Dear, Shaynee Rainbolt & Terese Genecco in Valentine’s Gay: A Date With Destiny.
- To see the Tony-nominated star of Billy Elliot and Side Show perform the classic show tunes of Rodgers and Hammerstein, Sondheim, and Gershwin, see Emily Skinner: Broadway, Her Way.
- For a night with a famous actress and songstress who has sung with the likes of Frank Sinatra and Mel Torme, and was recently seen crooning “When Liberace Winks at Me” in Behind the Candelabra, see A Legend in Concert: Peggy King & The All-Star Jazz Trio.<p>
The RRazz Room
San Francisco’s loss is New Hope’s victory with the unveiling of The RRazz Room. After packing the house for a decade in the Bay Area, the upscale supper club uprooted itself and spread to cities throughout the country, where it carries on the tradition of live, swinging entertainment. Part cabaret, part bar, and part restaurant, it’s the kind of place where music from the Great American Songbook shares the bill with standup comedy acts, vaudevillian throwbacks, jazz, modern funk, performance art, and Las Vegas spectacles stripped straight from the Strip. The intimate setting accentuates the showcases, as guest savor laughs, tunes, dinner, and “showtime spirits” while being close enough to performers to memorize every detail for later caricature practice. <p>
The Rrazz Room
6426 Lower York Rd.
New Hope, PA 18938