- $20 for one G-Pass to see The Samples 25th Anniversary: One Night Only, with all original members (up to $42 value)
- When: Friday, December 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Fillmore Auditorium
- Section: general admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
- Must be 16 or older with valid ID
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- 1987: the year the reggae-alternative-jam band formed in Boulder, Colorado
- 11: the number of studio albums they’ve released, which doesn’t include their 5 live albums or 10 compilations
- 1: of those compilations was actually the soundtrack to The Perks of Being a Wallflower—they contributed the track “Could It Be Another Change”
- Countless: the number of loyal fans they’ve earned through constant touring and a relaxed attitude towards bootlegging
- What’s special about this performance: all of the band’s original members are returning to the stage to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the release of their first studio album
- What they’ll be doing: playing that album, The Samples, in its entirety
The Fillmore Auditorium—founded in 1907 as the Mammoth Roller Rink and renovated in 1999 to evoke the famous Fillmore in San Francisco—has hosted numerous stars and dignitaries on its stage. Although everyone from Marilyn Manson to James Blunt has packed the concert schedule, the space remains an especially popular site for jam bands; Phish mastermind Trey Anastasio christened the revamped venue in 1999 by performing a marathon set.