All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $12 for one ticket to The Science of Magic with Mr. Fish and Lisa Lou (up to $20 value)
- When: Tuesday, July 28, at 10 a.m.
- Where: Palace Theatre
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 9 a.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
The Science of Magic with Mr. Fish and Lisa Lou
- The Stars: the kid-friendly Mr. Fish and Lisa Lou, who blend science and magic during this high-energy, interactive show
- The Feats: optical illusions and sleights of hand through the use of magnets, light, air, and condensation
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 28, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Reservations are required at least 48 hours in advance of performance. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Palace Theatre
The Palace Theatre was hailed as "Connecticut's Most Magnificent" when it opened in 1927. Its grandeur was designed by architect Thomas Lamb of Madison Square Garden fame, who outfitted the vaudeville palace with a gilded proscenium and sweeping, pearl-shaded balconies. Today, audiences flock to the historic theater for performances from the Stamford Symphony, the Ballet School of Stamford, comedians, and musical acts.