Spooky stage show demonstrates how seances were performed in the early 1900s with techniques actually used by psychics and mediums
What You'll Get
- Seating: VIP
- What’s included: VIP ticket-holders can enter the venue early to claim the best seats, and will take home a few souvenirs.
- Recommended age restriction: ages 18 or older
The Seance: We Play With The Dead
- What It Is: a “spook-house” stage show that recreates an authentic Victorian-era seance with techniques used by psychics and mediums who claimed to contact the dead
- What It’s Not: an actual seance; attendees don’t have to worry about taking home any malevolent spirits
- What to Expect: a chilling, but informative show that unveils the history of seances in the early 1900s, as well as the people who participated in them
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Recommended for ages 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.