- The Seattle International Dance Festival
- When: June 12–27
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the schedule
$12 for one ticket at Raisbeck Hall (up to $24.34 value)
- Friday, June 12, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, June 13, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, June 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 19, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, June 20, at 8 p.m.
$15 for one ticket at The Moore Theatre (up to $29.75 value)
- Saturday, June 27, at 8 p.m.
$45 for an all-festival pass at Raisbeck Hall and The Moore Theatre (up to $90.25 value)
The Seattle International Dance Festival
- The Themes: isolation (June 12–13); nostalgia (June 14); the elements (June 18); belonging (June 19–20); stories behind physical objects (June 27)
- The Countries: Venezuela, Hong Kong, Canada, China, Peru, Germany, Mexico, and the U.S.
- The Choreographers: a who’s who of contemporary dance masters including Donald Byrd, Ezra Thomson, Price Suddarth, Massive Monkees, Vancouver’s Rob Kitsos, Venezuela’s Moravia Naranjo, Brazil’s Paulo Lima, Virginia’s Jen Stone and Megan Thompson, and Cyrus Khambatta of Seattle’s Khambatta Dance Company