- $20 for one ticket to see The Best of The Second City (up to $41.75 value)
- When: Thursday, April 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Weidner Center Cofrin Family Hall
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 6:00 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
The Best of The Second City
The Second City is the stuff of comedy legend. It’s a badge of honor to be among its alumni, a rite of passage for the biggest comedians in the business, and the name itself carries a pedigree that guarantees top-shelf laughter. Its training center has fostered the talent of too many stars to name. But why not name a few anyway: Chris Farley, Tina Fey, Steve Carell, Harold Ramis, Stephen Colbert, and Gilda Radner all number among its students.
In celebration of its storied history, a troupe from its touring company will unearth a cache of celebrated sketches and unveil new short-form improv. With Second City’s signature social satire and quick wit, the six-strong cast incorporates audience suggestions along the way, filling the aisles with guffaws and preventing the theater’s owners from having to release laughing gas from the air vents.