What You'll Get
- $7 for one ticket for general admission (up to $10 value)
The Second Line Show: What’s Love Got to Do with It
- The Second Line Show: Founded in 2014, this New Orleans troupe of improv actors, comedy writers, and sketch artists has developed a loyal local following with their dynamic and innovative sketch comedy showcases.
- What’s Love Got to Do with It?: For this special Valentine’s Day show, the troupe turns its comic arrows towards Cupid and romantic tropes in a show fit for those with or without a boo thang.
- For Fans Of: Saturday Night Live, In Living Color, The Kids in the Hall, Mr. Show.
- Special Guest: The comedy troupe will be joined by the Baton Rouge neo-soul band Alabaster Stag.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 11, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.