What You'll Get
- $45 for one general-admission two-day pass (up to $81.63 value)
- Click here to view the complete lineup.
Come And Take It Comedy Takeover
- Last Comic Standing winner Clayton English and finalists | Taylor Tomlinson | Eugene Mirman | Kyle Ayers | Eric Andre
- Broken Lizard Group: This quintet seemingly came out of nowhere when the 2001 cult crime-comedy Super Troopers demonstrated the perfect balance of gross-out gags and alt-comic sensibilities. After a series of unrelated follow-up films, Jay Chandrasekhar, Kevin Heffernan, Steve Lemme, Paul Soter, and Erik Stolhanske have reunited for a 2016 sequel to the movie that made them famous.
- Brian Posehn: Comedy nerds got their first dose of the fuzzy yet sardonic giant during his 28-episode stint on Mr. Show with Bob and David before Posehn landed memorable mainstream roles on Just Shoot Me, Seinfeld, and Friends. Expect plenty of material about his love of heavy metal and comic books.
- Ron Funches: The breakout star of NBC’s Undateable scores huge laughs with his uniquely relaxed delivery, even when talking about pitch black topics. He’s been praised by Chicago Tribune and weaved into roles on New Girl, Drunk History, and Kroll Show.
- Kyle Kinane: He’s the gruff voice of Comedy Central programming and has been seen on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, @midnight, Conan, and in his Comedy Central special I Liked His Old Stuff Better. Despite his rough-hewn exterior, this masterful storyteller’s comedy is notably optimistic in tone.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 21, 2016. Limit 5/person. Redeem starting 2/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.