- $20 for one G-Pass to The Sing Off Live Tour (up to $47.50 value)
- When: Wednesday, March 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Louisville Palace
- Seating: balcony sections 1–4, rows F–AA
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Sing-Off Live Tour
- Why Jodi Walker of Entertainment Weekly loves the a cappella TV competition The Sing-Off: “It’s full of questionable matching outfits, silly song choices, and more music puns than you could have possibly believed existed.”
- Who’s singing in the show’s tour: Season-Four favorite VoicePlay and Season-Two finalists Street Corner Symphony, plus a soon-to-be-announced guest who will be seen on the upcoming holiday special, which airs on December 17
- How VoicePlay got their start: as a street-corner barbershop act
- One of their most dramatic numbers on the show: a smooth and highly choreographed rendition of “Play That Funky Music”
- Street Corner Symphony’s sound: brotherly harmonies (three members are actually brothers) that add complexity to familiar gospel, pop, and rock tunes
- What they’ve been doing since Season Two: recording ten original songs for their album Southern Autumn Nostalgia (featuring Sing-Off alums Pentatonix), touring the world, and performing with Ben Folds, Alison Krauss, and Take 6’s Claude McKnight
The Louisville Palace
Audiences enjoy cultural euphony amid the Spanish baroque themes of The Louisville Palace. In the lobby, a vaulted ceiling sculpted with historical faces looms above columns swirling with flashes of cobalt and crimson. Once inside, patrons can marvel at the deep-scarlet proscenium or gaze at the simulated night sky above.