All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to The Sing-Off Live Tour
- When: Friday, April 3, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $25 for balcony-2 rows A–L (up to $39 value)
- $35 for floor rows 7–29 or balcony-1 rows A–H (up to $51 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Sing-Off Live Tour
- Why Jodi Walker of Entertainment Weekly loves the a cappella TV competition The Sing-Off: “It’s full of questionable matching outfits, silly song choices, and more music puns than you could have possibly believed existed.”
- Who’s singing in the show’s tour: Season-Four favorite VoicePlay, Season-Two finalists Street Corner Symphony, and Season-Five runner-up The Exchange
- How VoicePlay got its start: as a street-corner barbershop act
- One of their most dramatic numbers on the show: a smooth and highly choreographed rendition of “Play That Funky Music”
- Street Corner Symphony’s sound: brotherly harmonies (three members are actually brothers) that add complexity to familiar gospel, pop, and rock tunes
- What they’ve been doing since Season Two: recording ten original songs for their album Southern Autumn Nostalgia (featuring Sing-Off alums Pentatonix), touring the world, and performing with Ben Folds, Alison Krauss, and Take 6’s Claude McKnight
- The Exchange’s trademark: glitzy pop melodies with a mischievous edge, as in their holiday song “Yo A** Ain’t Gettin’ A Gift”
- What to expect at an Exchange performance: A lot of swiveling your head: all five members trade off the lead, and their genres range from indie rock to hip-hop.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 3, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 4/3 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.