What You'll Get
- $29.50 for one G-Pass to The Sing-Off Live Tour (up to $48.85 value)
- When: Wednesday, April 1, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Adler Theatre
- Seating: loge, rows BB–DD; main floor, rows Q–Z; first balcony, rows A–C
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Sing-Off Live Tour
- Why Jodi Walker of Entertainment Weekly loves the a cappella TV competition The Sing-Off: “It’s full of questionable matching outfits, silly song choices, and more music puns than you could have possibly believed existed.”
- Who’s singing in the show’s tour: Season-Four favorite VoicePlay, Season-Two finalists Street Corner Symphony, and Season-Five runner-up The Exchange
- How VoicePlay got its start: as a street-corner barbershop act
- One of their most dramatic numbers on the show: a smooth and highly choreographed rendition of “Play That Funky Music”
- Street Corner Symphony’s sound: brotherly harmonies (three members are actually brothers) that add complexity to familiar gospel, pop, and rock tunes
- What they’ve been doing since Season Two: recording ten original songs for their album Southern Autumn Nostalgia (featuring Sing-Off alums Pentatonix), touring the world, and performing with Ben Folds, Alison Krauss, and Take 6’s Claude McKnight
- The Exchange’s trademark: glitzy pop melodies with a mischievous edge, as in their holiday song “Yo A** Ain’t Gettin’ A Gift”
- What to expect at an Exchange performance: A lot of swiveling your head: all five members trade off the lead, and their genres range from indie rock to hip-hop.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 1, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Adler Theatre on 4/1. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.