- $29.50 for one G-Pass to The Sing-Off Live Tour (up to $49.39 value)
- When: Sunday, March 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Ryman Auditorium
- Seating: balcony sections 9–10 or 15–16, rows F, H, K, M, N, P or floor sections 2, 7, or 8, rows P–S or V–W
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Sing-Off Live Tour
- Why Jodi Walker of Entertainment Weekly loves the a cappella TV competition The Sing-Off: “It’s full of questionable matching outfits, silly song choices, and more music puns than you could have possibly believed existed.”
- Who’s singing in the show’s tour: Season-Four favorite VoicePlay, Season-Two finalists Street Corner Symphony, and Season-Five runner-up The Exchange
- How VoicePlay got its start: as a street-corner barbershop act
- One of their most dramatic numbers on the show: a smooth and highly choreographed rendition of “Play That Funky Music”
- Street Corner Symphony’s sound: brotherly harmonies (three members are actually brothers) that add complexity to familiar gospel, pop, and rock tunes
- What they’ve been doing since Season Two: recording ten original songs for their album Southern Autumn Nostalgia (featuring Sing-Off alums Pentatonix), touring the world, and performing with Ben Folds, Alison Krauss, and Take 6’s Claude McKnight
- The Exchange’s trademark: glitzy pop melodies with a mischievous edge, as in their holiday song “Yo A** Ain’t Gettin’ A Gift”
- What to expect at an Exchange performance: A lot of swiveling your head: all five members trade off the lead, and their genres range from indie rock to hip-hop.