What You'll Get
- $47 for one upper balcony ticket to The Sing-Off Live Tour, plus Skip The Line, VIP Lounge Access and Show Poster (up to $95.50 value)
- When: Sunday, April 12 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Club Nokia
- Seating: upper balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Why Jodi Walker of Entertainment Weekly loves the a cappella TV competition The Sing-Off: “It’s full of questionable matching outfits, silly song choices, and more music puns than you could have possibly believed existed.”
- Who’s singing in the show’s tour: Season-Four favorite VoicePlay and Season-Two finalists Street Corner Symphony, plus a soon-to-be-announced guest who will be seen on the upcoming holiday special, which airs on December 17
- How VoicePlay got their start: as a street-corner barbershop act
- One of their most dramatic numbers on the show: a smooth and highly choreographed rendition of “Play That Funky Music”
- Street Corner Symphony’s sound: brotherly harmonies (three members are actually brothers) that add complexity to familiar gospel, pop, and rock tunes
- What they’ve been doing since Season Two: recording ten original songs for their album Southern Autumn Nostalgia (featuring Sing-Off alums Pentatonix), touring the world, and performing with Ben Folds, Alison Krauss, and Take 6’s Claude McKnight
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 13, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 4/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Club Nokia. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Club Nokia at LA Live's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.