- One G-Pass to The Sing-Off Live Tour
- When: Wednesday, March 4, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20.75 for seating in floor-section rows 30–36 or right- or left-wing rows 20–29 (up to $41.50 value)
- $29.25 for seating in floor-section rows 17–29 or right- or left-wing rows 12–20 (up to $58.50 value)
- $35 for seating in floor-section rows 4–16 or right- or left-wing rows 2–11 (up to $70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Why Jodi Walker of Entertainment Weekly loves the a cappella TV competition The Sing-Off: “It’s full of questionable matching outfits, silly song choices, and more music puns than you could have possibly believed existed.”
- Who’s singing in the show’s tour: Season-Four favorite VoicePlay and Season-Two finalists Street Corner Symphony, plus a soon-to-be-announced guest who will be seen on the upcoming holiday special, which airs on December 17
- How VoicePlay got their start: as a street-corner barbershop act
- One of their most dramatic numbers on the show: a smooth and highly choreographed rendition of “Play That Funky Music”
- Street Corner Symphony’s sound: brotherly harmonies (three members are actually brothers) that add complexity to familiar gospel, pop, and rock tunes
- What they’ve been doing since Season Two: recording ten original songs for their album Southern Autumn Nostalgia (featuring Sing-Off alums Pentatonix), touring the world, and performing with Ben Folds, Alison Krauss, and Take 6’s Claude McKnight
Sands Bethlehem Events Center
77 Sands Blvd.
Bethlehem, PA 18015