What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to The Sing-Off Live Tour (up to $47 value)
- When: Sunday, March 16, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Louisville Palace
- Seating: balcony sections 1–4, rows F–AA
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Sing-Off Live Tour
- Who’s singing: the winning a cappella act of The Sing-Off’s fourth season, plus a smattering of runners-up
- When the the winner will be announced: Monday, December 23
- Who chooses the winner from the 10 competing groups: Ben Folds of Ben Folds Five, Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men, and Jewel
- Why Jodi Walker of Entertainment Weekly loves The Sing Off: “It’s full of questionable matching outfits, silly song choices, and more music puns than you could have possibly believed existed…Who needs cool when you can just have fun?”
- Why the Tasmanian Devil loves The Sing-Off: “Waaaooowww! Blaaagggh! Thpppth!”<p>
Audiences enjoy cultural euphony amidst the Spanish baroque themes of the Louisville Palace. In the lobby, a vaulted ceiling sculpted with historical faces looms above columns swirling with flashes of cobalt and crimson. Once inside, patrons can marvel at the deep-scarlet proscenium or pull out their collapsible telescopes to gaze at the simulated night sky above.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 16, 2014. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Louisville Palace on 3/16. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Louisville Palace
Audiences enjoy cultural euphony amid the Spanish baroque themes of The Louisville Palace. In the lobby, a vaulted ceiling sculpted with historical faces looms above columns swirling with flashes of cobalt and crimson. Once inside, patrons can marvel at the deep-scarlet proscenium or gaze at the simulated night sky above.