- The Singing Men of North Central Texas
- When: Thursday, November 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Carpenter Hall at Irving Arts Center
- Seating: best available upon redemption
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Parking: free at Irving Arts Center
- Click here to view the venue layout
- $12 for one ticket (up to $21.50 value)
- $20 for two tickets (up to $43 value)
The Singing Men of North Central Texas
The Singing Men of North Central Texas take their cue from Psalm 13:5–6, which reads, “I’ve thrown myself headlong into your arms. I’m celebrating your rescue. I’m singing at the top of my lungs, I’m so full of answered prayers.” And mighty lungs they are, as the hearty choir comprises six regional choral groups whose members are primarily ministers and directors of music from area churches.
Raising their voices in unison since 1974, The Singing Men have shared their evangelical mellifluousness across the globe, ministering as far as China, Australia, and Eastern and Western Europe, with one faction of the group serenading the National Day of Prayer in Washington, DC, in 1997.
In this special concert, which helps the group’s mission to bring its message to Ukraine, The Singing Men share their sturdied pipes across a wealth of genres—including contemporary praise-and-worship numbers, Southern gospel, choral classics, and the traditional music of Ukraine—and include a patriotic musical tribute to the Armed Forces.