What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see The Smashing Pumpkins & Marilyn Manson: The End Times Tour
- When: Friday, July 31, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for early-discount mezzanine seating (up to $36.75 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $25 for mezzanine seating (up to $36.75 value)
- $30 for seating in section 1, 13L, 13R, or 15 rows J–T (up to $54.25 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $40 for seating in section 1, 13L, 13R, or 15 rows B–T (up to $54.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Smashing Pumpkins & Marilyn Manson
- The Smashing Pumpkins’ career-defining work: 1995’s Mellon Collie & The Infinite Sadness, one of the few alternative rock albums to be diamond-certified
- Marilyn Manson’s career-defining work: 1996’s Antichrist Superstar, which debuted at no. 3 on the Billboard 200 chart
- The Smashing Pumpkins’ most recent release: Monuments To An Elegy, which SF Weekly called “a swirling, layered, guitar-heavy return to the sound that created such immersive worlds on albums like Siamese Dream”
- Marilyn Manson’s most recent release: his ninth studio album, The Pale Emperor, debuted at No. 8 on the Billboard 200 and No. 1 on the US Top Hard Rock Albums
- The Smashing Pumpkins hits you may hear live: “Tonight, Tonight,” “1979,” “Drum + Fife,” and the Grammy-winning “Bullet with Butterfly Wings”
- Marilyn Manson hits you may hear live: “Dope Show,” “Beautiful People,” “Sweet Dreams,” and “Deep Six”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 31, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Nikon at Jones Beach Theater on 7/31. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.