What You'll Get
- $17 for one ticket to The Smoker’s Club Tour starring Method Man and Redman (up to $34.75 value)
- When: Sunday, November 16 at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- Seating: general admission standing
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Method Man and Redman
- AKA: Red & Meth, Meth & Red, Mr. Mef and Funk Doc, Funk Doc and Johnny Blaze
- Or: Clifford Smith and Reggie Noble
- Meth’s claims to fame: Wu-Tang Clan co-founder, Grammy winner, “Cheese” on The Wire
- Red’s claims to fame: Def Squad member, Platinum-selling solo career, star of How High (alongside Meth)
- History (early): they grew up together
- History (later): many years spent collaborating—creating Blackout! and Blackout! 2—have given them a deep-seeded connection that enables them to volley rhymes like lyrical Ping-Pong balls
- History (future): Method Man recently confirmed that Blackout! 3 is in the works
- Why that’s worth getting excited about: of their last collaboration, Entertainment Weekly declared “they trade pop culture jokes and sly bluster over sturdy boom-bap beats as if East Coast rap’s late-‘90s renaissance never ended.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 16, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 11/16/14 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues Dallas. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.