- $29 for Tier B seating (up to $46 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Dates and Times
- Thursday, December 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 4, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, December 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 11, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, December 12, at 3 p.m.
- Thursday, December 17, at 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 18, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, December 19, at 3 p.m.
The Snow Queen
In Hans Christian Andersen’s bittersweet classic, a lifelong friendship is threatened by the dark magic of a winter sorceress. It was a story heart-warming enough to inspire Disney’s Frozen, but this pop- and rock-infused adaptation by Kristin Brandt and Rick Lombardo hews much closer to Andersen’s original story. The principal characters are Gerda and Kai, a pair of childhood friends without a care in the world until the latter is enchanted and stolen by the Snow Queen, who wants him to live a life without a heart. And so, left alone without a friend to play Scrabble with, it’s up to Gerda to save Kai. She’ll face witches, trolls, and princesses as she navigates a steampunk kingdom to rescue her friend—all set to the heart-pounding music of Haddon Kime.
321 Arsenal Street
Watertown, MA 02472