What You'll Get
- $75 for two four-day VIP tickets to The SoCal Creative & Innovative Film Festival ($157.24 value)
- VIP tickets include meals and drinks at the Opening Night Red Carpet Premiere Gala, an all-access pass to all 11 screenings and parties, and priority seating.
- When: Thursday, July 23–Sunday, July 26
- Where: Raleigh Studios
- Door time: one hour before showtime
The SoCal Creative & Innovative Film Festival
- Theme: independent short films made with budgets of less than $10,000 and representing multiple genres, including comedy, horror, documentary, teen, and experimental
- Notable Film: Truckin’, which stars Californication’s Pamela Adlon and Parenthood’s Monica Potter as two former childhood rivals vying for the same parking space for their food trucks.
- Don’t Miss: Orange is the New Black writer Alex Regnery and Martin and The Jamie Foxx Show star Bentley Kyle Evans as guest judges
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 27, 2015. Limit 6 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 7/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 13+ and provide a photo ID to enter Sudio Lot. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Arrive Early for priority seating. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.