- Two tickets to Archer’s Angels presented by The Society of Sin and The Reverend Spooky LeStrange & Her Billion Dollar Baby Dolls
- When: Friday, July 31 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Eiffel Society
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $10 for general admission (up to $23.08 value)
- $40 for VIP admission, including reserved seating near the stage (up to $54.74 value)
- The Characters: all of the ridiculous spies of Archer on FX—except for the title character, who’s mysteriously absent
- The Secret, Sexy Ingredient: Krieger’s just invented a new chemical compound that acts as both an aphrodisiac and a truth serum
- The Dancers: The Society of Sin specializes in pop- and nerd-culture parodies such as “A Thong of Ice and Fire” and “It’s Always Sunny in Burlesque”