What You'll Get
- Seating: sections 2–3, or sections 107–111
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Sophisticated Soul Tour
- Lalah Hathaway: The Grammy-winning R&B, jazz, and soul singer has all kinds of musical bona fides, from her ability to sing a chord—all three notes at once, in fact—to her family tree. Her father is musical icon Donny Hathaway, which has led to her often being called “the first daughter of soul.” She’s more than earned that title, too—not just through her lineage, but through passionate performances like the one she gives on Snarky Puppy’s “Something.”
- Raheem DeVaughn: The son of jazz cellist Abdul Wadud, his liqueur-smooth singles “You,” “Woman,” and “Customer” sound like a mix of Babyface and Dwele.
- Lyfe Jennings: This R&B artist’s confessional tenor is matched only by his fluency in guitar, bass, and piano, a combination that’s earned the attention of collaborators Lil Wayne and Trina. Songs such as “Must Be Nice,” “S.E.X.,” and “Let’s Stay Together” are as likely to start dance parties as they are to transform your eyes into cartoon hearts.
The Fine Print