Grammy-nominated artists go on a tour together and perform their biggest hits such as Kem's Why Would You Stay and Ledisi's High
About This Deal
- Seating: sections 206-208, 210-212
- To make sure group purchases are seated together, you must purchase your group's G-Passes in the same transaction and redeem your vouchers together at the venue.
- G-Pass can only be redeemed on mobile app
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: 48 hours before the event, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Soul II Soul Tour ft. Kem, Ledisi, and Musiq Soulchild
- Kem: With a sound that's pure Motown mixed with slinky jazz and neo-soul, Kem scored a Grammy nomination for "Why Would You Stay" and the Billboard Music Award for the slow jam, "I Can't Stop Loving You." He will perform new tracks from Full Circle - his new music collection.
- Ledisi: the singer whose name means "to bring forth" in Yoruba has brought forth a string of hit albums that deliver jazz and gospel with the lung-power of an R&B diva—a feat she's displayed on a Whitney Houston tribute as part of VH1's Divas, at the White House for the Obamas, and on her own headlining B.G.T.Y. tour. Fans can hear new songs from her latest releases, The Wild Card and Ledisi Sings Nina.
- Musiq Soulchild: In the words of the 11-time Grammy nominee himself, "'Musiq' is the front man and 'Soulchild' is the idea behind it." Since stepping on the scene in 2000, Musiq has released eight Top 10 R&B singles, including "Love," "B.U.D.D.Y.," and "Teachme."