Some things you just don't want to miss, like a concert by your favorite band or the part of the news where they say why they're showing your picture. Don't miss a beat with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for one G-Pass to The Soulshine Tour featuring Michael Franti & Spearhead and SOJA (up to $43.70 value)
- When: Saturday, July 26, at 7 p.m.
- Where: nTelos Wireless Pavilion
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Soulshine Tour featuring Michael Franti & Spearhead and SOJA
- Michael Franti & Spearhead: Singer, poet, composer, and activist for peace, Michael Franti channels his heightened social consciousness into a sunny, accessible style of reggae, rap, and folk, with help from child prodigy bassist Carl Young and Nigerian-trained drummer Manas Itiene.
- SOJA: Soldiers of Jah Army, who love reggae so much that they enlisted and will someday be Colonels of Jah, champion unity, hope, and love in uplifting dancehall tunes such as their latest, "I Believe," which they co-wrote with Franti.
- Brett Dennen: Dennen weaves uplifting folk-pop into hits such as the hook-heavy "Wild Child" from his 2013 album, Smoke and Mirrors.
- Trevor Hall: This South Carolina native began playing music at age 11, eventually generating acoustic roots-reggae hits such as "Brand New Day" that caused MTV to name him one of the 20 emerging artists of 2010.