- One G-Pass to the Soulshine Tour featuring Michael Franti & Spearhead, SOJA, Brett Dennen, and Trevor Hall
- When: Sunday, July 27, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Uptown Amphitheatre at NC Music Factory
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $18.25 for the general-admission lawn (up to $36.50 value)
- $32.75 for a yoga experience before the show, and seating in sections 101–103, rows 20–27 (up to $65.50 value). The yoga experience runs from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Soulshine Tour featuring Michael Franti & Spearhead, SOJA, Brett Dennen, and Trevor Hall
- Michael Franti & Spearhead: Poet, composer, and activist for peace, Franti channels his social consciousness into an optimistic blend of reggae, rap, and folk. Prodigy bassist Carl Young and Nigerian-trained drummer Manas Itiene back his sunny tunes.
- SOJA: a.k.a. Soldiers of Jah Army, reggae fanatics who champion unity, hope, and love in dancehall tunes such as “I Believe,” which they co-wrote with Franti
- Brett Dennen: Dennen weaves uplifting messages into folk-pop hits, including “Wild Child” from his 2013 album Smoke and Mirrors
- Trevor Hall: This South Carolina native began playing music at age 11, eventually penning a string of acoustic roots-reggae hits. Most notable is “Brand New Day,” which prompted MTV to name him one of the 20 emerging artists of 2010.
Uptown Amphitheatre at NC Music Factory
The centerpiece in the bouquet of venues at NC Music Factory, Uptown Amphitheatre is an open-air stage with a stirring view of downtown Charlotte. Hosting everyone from Steely Dan to Panic! at the Disco to Gavin DeGraw, the stage caters to all tastes—even those who take the saying literally, with food and beverage service in the premium box sections. And that’s not even the top of the seating hierarchy. The indoor VIP area boasts private bathrooms and a private bar.