All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to see The Sound of Music
- When: select dates, April 10–May 3
- Where: Randolph Theatre
- Door time: varies by showtime
- $16 for the rear balcony (up to $39.99 value)
- $20 for the balcony or rear orchestra (up to $49.99 value)
- $24 for the orchestra or premium balcony (up to $59.99 value)
- $28 for the front orchestra (up to $69.99 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Sound of Music
The final collaboration between famed musical duo Rodgers and Hammerstein, The Sound of Music presents a tale of romance and political intrigue set in pre-World War II Austria. Based on true events, the plot follows the tale of the multitudinous von Trapp family and their singing governess, Maria, as she brings joy back to the house, falls in love with the stern patriarch Georg, and uncovers the sinister secrets planted in Salzburg’s foothills. The show delights audiences with classic musical magic, enchanting ears with such beloved songs as “Do-Re-Mi,” “My Favorite Things,” and “Sixteen Going on Seventeen.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 3, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through Lower Ossington Theatre ticketing website at http://gr.pn/1dYXS5B. Contact Lower Ossington Theatre at (416) 915-6747 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Lower Ossington Theatre is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Lower Ossington Theatre's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.