What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to The Sounds Of Simon & Garfunkel with Greensboro Symphony
- When: Saturday, June 7, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Greensboro Coliseum Complex
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for general admission to the lawn (up to $27.35 value)
- $15 for sections 3–6, rows J–W (up to $44.87 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Sounds Of Simon & Garfunkel with Greensboro Symphony
- Their act: two men, one guitar, and two voices intertwined in one harmony
- The Simon: singer/guitarist A.J. Swearingen, whose voice carries the torch of Paul Simon’s fireplace baritone
- The Garfunkel: singer Jonathan Beedle, who sports Art Garfunkel’s sweeping tenor, but not his corduroy socks
- The sound: Simon & Garfunkel circa Greenwich Village in the early ’60s, before they went folk-disco, with a set full of greatest hits and favorite album cuts
- How long they’ve been performing together: since 1991, with more continuous years than Simon & Garfunkel actually performed together
- “The Sound of Silence” becomes a bit of a misnomer: in this special performance featuring the lush orchestration of the Greensboro Symphony
Greensboro Symphony Orchestra
The Greensboro Symphony’s mighty oak has grown from the most acornic of beginnings—its story started in the 1920s with a group of musicians at Woman’s College. Over the years, the symphony has grown into a cultural cornerstone of the community, with community-outreach programs, youth-involvement events, a secret volcano headquarters, and an endowment fund.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 7, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Greensboro Coliseum Complex on 6/7. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.