What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass to The Soundtrack of Summer featuring Foreigner, Styx, and Don Felder (up to $25 value)
- When: Saturday, May 31, at 7 p.m.
- Where: PNC Music Pavilion
- Section: general admission to the lawn
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Soundtrack of Summer featuring Foreigner, Styx, and Don Felder
- Foreigner's name: when they formed, two of the members were English and the other three were American, meaning someone in the band would always be a foreigner, no matter what country they were in
- 80 million: the number of Foreigner albums sold, making them one of the most popular bands of all time
- Original Foreigner lead guitarist who still makes that six-string scream: Mick Jones
- Foreigner ballad that, when hummed, causes a choir to suddenly appear: "I Want to Know What Love Is"
- Styx's name: in Greek mythology, it's the river between Earth and Hades, and the only moniker the band could agree upon when they formed
- 16: the number of Top 40 singles they've released, and the number of bagels you get in a baker's dozen if you get to the baker near closing time
- Founding members still in Styx: guitarist/vocalist Tommy Shaw, bassist Chuck Panozzo, and guitarist/vocalist James "J.Y." Young. Vocalist/keyboardist Lawrence Gowan steps in for Dennis DeYoung.
- Styx showstoppers: "Renegade," "Come Sail Away"
- How you know Don Felder: he's the former lead guitarist of The Eagles, and an established solo artist
- How Don got his first guitar: traded a bunch of cherry bombs at the local five-and-dime
- How many guitars the collector has amassed since then: nearly 300
- Don's best-known guitars: the Gibson Les Paul and Gibson EDS-1275 he plays during concerts
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2014. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at PNC Music Pavilion on 5/31. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.