What You'll Get
- $69 for one ticket to the race and a parking pass ($183.75 value)
- $169 for one ticket to the race, a parking pass, and one Pit Pass ($283.75 value)
- The Pit Pass grants access to the stage, plus limited areas of the infield as well as pit road when the track is cool (other options don’t provide access near stage).
- Seats will be assigned to either the Ford section, rows 25–68, or the Chrysler section, rows 25–50. Click here to view the seating chart.
- Note: All fans in attendance can enjoy a free pre-race concert featuring five-time Grammy-nominated, Country Music Association “New Artist of the Year”-winning country artist Hunter Hayes.
Bank of America 500
With the championship round looming in late November, the Sprint Cup Series returns home to Charlotte Motor Speedway on October 10 for the Bank of America 500—the only Saturday-night race in the Chase for the Sprint Cup Series championship. That evening, drivers will jockey for points as they attempt to claw their way through the contender round and advance to the eliminator round. Prior to the race, country music star Hunter Hayes will belt out tunes from his growing collection of hits, simultaneously revving up the crowd and helping nervous cars get in the zone.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 10, 2015. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.