- General admission to see The Spirit of Johnny Cash
- When: Friday, June 6, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Stafford Palace Theater
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for one ticket (up to $31.85 value)
- $55 for two tickets plus admission to the supper club buffet (up to $110.90 value)
The Spirit of Johnny Cash
Harold Ford performs "All Over Again"
- Who he is: Harold Ford, former logger and present-day Johnny Cash tributeer
- How his present career started: his fiancée shoved him onstage during an open-mic night in upstate New York
- By the time he knew what was happening: he was several songs deep and had the entire bar’s attention
- How he explained the difference between his act and impersonation to Saratoga Today: “I was born with this voice and I like his songs. I’m not out there trying to change my voice to sound like Cash—I want no part of any fake impersonating.”
- Who joins him onstage: Laura Lucy, who channels June Carter Cash with the same aplomb as her band leader
- Who else is up there: the Cash Band, his skilled backup group; the venue owners, if they want to be—no one can really stop them