Book Now: Friends and families can enjoy scenic views, notable sights, face painting, and more during 1-hour pirate cruise
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Pirate stories
- Face painting
- Treasure hunt
- Water cannon battle
- Departure time: 12:30 p.m., 2, p.m., 3:30 p.m., 5 p.m.
- Cruise departure location: 6200 Park Boulevard, Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260
- Must arrive 30-minutes prior to departure to exchange the voucher for a boarding pass
- Not valid on federal holidays or holiday weekends
- Click here to view the schedule
About The Starlight Fleet
The ships that comprise The Starlight Fleet's squadron of vessels each transport passengers across the waves on a variety of sea adventures. The Starlight ferries fisherman on four-hour excursions to hook sea bass, flounder, croakers and triggerfish, the captain using sonar, GPS, and a knowledge of the currents to identify prime fishing real estate. The Atlantic Star typically serves as a whale-watching vessel and is kitted out with a snack-filled galley and a touch tank filled with horseshoe crabs and other local sea life.
The company even boasts its very own pirate ship, The Dark Star, a custom-designed vessel built by Naval Architect Michael LeMole. It takes passengers on swashbuckling adventures during which they learn what a swash is and how to buckle it, as well as participate in treasure hunts and face painting.