What You'll Get
- $25 for general admission (up to $36.47 value)
- Who they are: a Juno-nominated Canadian indie-pop quintet
- What they sound like: slick, sweet pop with an underlying rock edge—picture the Smiths smiling and bobbing their heads while listening to late Brian Wilson
- Their debut: 2001’s Nightsongs, which paved the way for six more albums all buzzing with atmospheric synths and pensive lyrics
- Their breakthrough: Heart, a critical success featuring the hit “Elevator Love Letter”
- Their latest: 2014’s No One Is Lost, which carries an electronic edge largely because it was recorded in a studio above a banging discotheque
- Where else you might have seen the band members: playing with fellow Canadian indie rockers (and their friends) Broken Social Scene
- How Seoul probably fooled you: They’re actually from Montreal. In fact, none of the band members have even been to South Korea.
- How their name still makes sense: It’s meant to conjure the bright lights and solitude of big cities.
- How they describe their sound: “Blue, breathless, gentle, absolute.”
- How they live up to that description: with subtle bass lines, lilting keyboards, jazz-like improvisation, and vocals that seem to echo across desert plains
- How you’ve heard them: from singles such as the cinematic, melancholy, undeniably grooving “Stay With Us”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 19, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 10/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.