- $19 for two tickets to see The Stephen Foster Story (up to $38 value)
- When: any performance, June 15–August 16
- Where: My Old Kentucky Home State Park
- Seating: reserved
- Door time: 45 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule.
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student or senior discounts. Children 5 and under are admitted free. Tickets for Saturday indoor matinees are regularly discounted.
The Stephen Foster Story
**Clips from the 2013 performance of _The Stephen Foster Story_**
Sometimes called the first great American songwriter, and other times called Lil’ Stevie, Stephen Foster shaped the music of centuries to come every time he took out his pen. In this outdoor musical biography, audiences journey back to the 1850s to see an early master write America’s first catchy, keytar-free songs. Studded with such tunes as “Camptown Races,” “Oh! Susanna,” and “Beautiful Dreamer,” The Stephen Foster Story celebrates the man who scored America.